Xenogears: Humans + Gears - History

Foxhull

All of the remixers will be created first, then after they are all finished is when we'll combine different parts of remixers from similar styles/genres for the longer mixes.

basically the only restriction on remixers is the tempo they choose to create in based on what genre/style they are doing. And the remixers lof each genre are the ones who will decide what tempo ranges they are going to use.

Some source tunes and remixes won't need to be at certain tempos bc they sound good at a very wide range of tempos, like my source tune for Aveh, the Ancient Dance.

I agree though that with enough hard work on the tracks this OST has the potential to be an absolute killer project.

omg i need to start drinking heavily after that haha, things actually have been moving in the right direction

Just to let u guys know I'll try to have a rough midi file of the arrangement of my ~Broken Pieces~ concept idea up soon. I just finished all my notes and outlines on it, so now it's time to actually construct this read headed step child! So look tomorrow evenining or Tuesday evening for it on the forums.

omg i need to start drinking heavily after that haha, things actually have been moving in the right direction

Just to let u guys know I'll try to have a rough midi file of the arrangement of my ~Broken Pieces~ concept idea up soon. I just finished all my notes and outlines on it, so now it's time to actually construct this read headed step child! So look tomorrow evenining or Tuesday evening for it on the forums.

that's an amazing coincidence. can anyone guess my hair color?(RED)

I know for a fact that Invasion will have orchestrated elements (as I am working on it as I type, I already have 2 sfz's and 2 NN-XT's with orchestral pieces running and I'm just up to the drop) but it will still primarily be electronic, specifically Drum and Bass, somewhere around Concord Dawn territory. Also, I'm fairly sure my other remix will have orchestral elements as well.

Well, I am amazed at the fact that this project is still going on + getting remixers.

Seems you guys are beating the odds.

Good luck and try to prevent the chance of this turning into another "la project".

rofl

thanks

You should really check that tracklist... Really, CC's is the most accurate you'll find.

Especially track 2-04: it's October Mermaid. Kind of a significant difference. :P

actually, everywhere i have checked it is june mermaid

June is a mistranslation. The Japanese track title is "October Mermaid."

wow I wanna know what happened for u to know that! Of course u mighta just been bored and looked it up.

Yeah thanks arek, things have been steadily moving along and those already involved are dedicated to taking the right steps to make this project more that just a "la project" (guess im too new to get that one, but i catch ur drift) and really produce something this community will love.