Radical Dreamers: Thieves of Fate - History

Geoffrey Taucer

I've talked to both Dhsu and LAOS, and both are welcome to join me as far as I can tell. LAOS sounded pretty enthusiastic about working with me, so Dhsu let me know for sure if you wanna jump in. Are you gonna work on Portal anyway?

Collab sounds good. As for Portal, I think I'll leave that for someone else to pick up for now. If it still hasn't been claimed near the end of the project, I'll probably whip up a solo arrangement real quick.

first of all, everyone who's on this project needs to register at the forum. talk to anyone who's there already - RK, me, taucer, drumultima, sixto, oa, etc - and get the link.

there's been some progress, so far, which is good. i've got my first song almost done, and another one which is still in basic WIP form but is looking good. we've got five other wips on the forums, and all of them are pretty decent. however, many of them haven't been updated in almost a week or two - i'd appreciate some progress on that front. there really is some great stuff so far (nice stuff, ellywu2) but there's still a lot of people who haven't posted wips.

prometheus's wip for snakebone mansion (involving me on sax) will be on the forums sometime soon.

i still need to hear WIPs from blizihizake, the sephfire/sirrus combo, antisheep, ktriton (i know you're bogged down right now, i'm just doing this for fyi), darangen/rexy, something substantial from fishy/sixto, eazyp...and i think that's about it. wips are nice, people, let's get going!

ubernym needs to decide what he's doing on this project, still.

at some point in the next week or two, i'll post on the forums an idea for the final collab song. after everyone's heard that, we'll go from there - if it needs more work, that's fine, else we can just start recording from there. I'm planning on doing something with Dhsu or Rexy on piano, Taucer on acoustic guitar, Fishy or Sixto or Antisheep on electric guitar, DrumUltima on drums, Me or Antisheep on bass (i don't particularly want to do bass), and me on saxophone.