The Archaeologist's Journal (Assorted ReMix Album)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello fellow tomb spelunkers! It's been a while since any of us senior professors posted here but I want to assure everyone that our warehouse of ancient relics of immeasurable worth is still being catalogued and efforts are being made to add to it.

read: We've been getting bomb-ass tracks from our artists and we're still recruiting. :nicework:

• 3 months later...

Esteemed colleagues, it has been a long while has it not*? For my part I must apologize for this long absence but it was one that was out of my hands...for you see I have been deeply entrenched in a battle with a particularly tenacious and vitriolic strain of the mummy's curse**! As for professor Lemon, I cannot speak for him but I trust he too is mired in his own battles.

This project is still very much alive, though perhaps more on life support. Though I hope you are all still in this struggle to have our names published in the most reputable of archaeological papers***!

Thank you****.

*We dropped the ball

**Clinical Depression

***OCRemix's project forum and frontpage

****Plis forgibe, am sorri.

• 2 weeks later...

My apologies! I've been working an exciting new excavation site with an unfamiliar team*. I'm cut off from the outside world unless I make the trek to a nearby village and ask some traveling merchants to carry letters for me**, so it's been difficult to maintain contact. It's rumored that deep within some nearby ruins, there sleeps an ancient technology*** that would allow me to communicate with you all at any time. I'll do everything in my power to recover this artifact and return it to its rightful place in the lobby of my mansion.

In the meantime, I believe Professor Rocket has contacted the project's current members.

Hoping you are well****,
Professor Lemon

*New apartment, new roommate

**I have no computer and don't feel like typing much on my tablet

***Willpower

****I am a poo poo

• 2 weeks later...

alright so uh dispensing the whole academic speech shtick I'mma get right to it: Life is happening and neither I nor Hylian appear to have time for it at this moment ssoooooo it's going on official hiatus (won't give up on it everrrrrrr).

I would also like to say to everyone that showed interest and worked on this project with us in one way or another up to this point: Thank you very much, I'm sorry things got borked along the way but I encourage you to work on your current or future pieces you had planned to do for Archaeologist's Journal and put them up for judging on OCR, good luck and have a Merry Christmas.