OCR03189 - Metal Gear Solid, Assassin's Creed 2 & AC: Revelations "Never Go Away"

Liontamer

• 3 months later...

Man, these collaborations with DJ Mystix and Claire Yaxley working together have become some of my favorite mixes, and this one is no exception. The thunder sounds at the beginning really help to set the dark, foreboding mood, and once Claire's beautiful voice comes in, you know it's going to be a great song. DJ Mystix's ability to weave multiple songs into a single mix never ceases to amaze me, creating a lush, full background for Claire's vocals.

This is another beautiful piece by DJ Mystix and Claire, as well as adding Chris Amaterasu on this time. Looking forward to what's next!

This is a very interesting track, blending two games from completely different generations to create something entirely different and remarkable. Sometimes if I hear a remix, I’ll immediately figure out the origin of influence. This track, however, sounds so original and unique, I almost hesitate to call this a “remix.” The vocal work in this track is amazing as well. Very wonderful voice.

• 3 months later...

I swear I'm in love with Claire's vocals and Dj Mystix's arrangements, because every time I hear a new ReMix from these two, I'm blown away, and having Chris' amazing violin work in this one as well just makes this all the sweeter. The emotion is real, people, and this is truly beautiful. Awesome stuff you guys, definitely adding this to my playlist.

• 7 months later...

Holy crap I love this. Assassin's Creed II and MGS1, two of the best video games in history, and even a touch of Revelations in there, and it all fits like it's not even a medley. I love it all, the vocals, the arrangement, the instruments and effects, this might just be my new favorite remix on the whole site. Love love love love LOVE the bass drums too. Beautiful work.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR03189 - Metal Gear Solid, Assassin's Creed 2 & AC: Revelations "Never Go Away"