OCR03191 - Kunio Kun no Nekketsu Soccer League "The Champion"

Liontamer

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Super kick ass, like what Mak usually does. I'm a big fan of the dirty snare he uses here, it gives a nice industrial metal feel to the remix. The lead guitar work is very tight. The overall mixing is maybe a bit too fuzzy for my tastes, but this is a great metal remix. Plus it covers something quite obscure -- nice job, Mak! :D \m/

The very start of the track left me a little perplexed as to what the instruments were leading up to. Then the guitar solo starts, and I’m immediately hooked. Hearing this makes me want to feel like a champion of any sporting event. The more the track progresses, the better it gets.

• 3 months later...

Straight-up metal track, nothing wrong with that. Good enough in terms of energy, production and style to keep my interest, and overall this kicks a lot of ass. Definitely scored a goal with this one, a pretty sweet cut off the album I'd say!

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR03191 - Kunio Kun no Nekketsu Soccer League "The Champion"