OCR03196 - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 & Sonic 3D Blast (SAT) "Ruinous Ruins!"

Liontamer

Oh my god, if you can't have fun listening to this and/or find yourself bopping along, you have no life and/or soul. What a wonderfully distinct, upbeat mix. MAJOR props!!! That I can listen to heavy metal and this in back to back songs is part of what makes OCRemix such a gem of a site, but no juxtaposition is necessary to enjoy this great mix. I wish I could hear more songs like this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Well, I was going to make a "Ruin" pun joke, but maybe I'll skip that. This is very good and the blending of chiptunes with a funky backdrop made this a pretty smooth arrangement. The transition from Aquatic Ruins to Rusty Ruins was pretty tight and I was grooving to this for the entire mix. Really liked the orchestra stabs near the end of the mix, and everything just sounded so clean and slick, so lots of props for that. This is a pretty hot ReMix that I would recommend, so I'm glad y'all didn't...........ruin.......this one. :tomatoface: I couldn't resist!

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR03196 - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 & Sonic 3D Blast (SAT) "Ruinous Ruins!"