Ruins/Runes of Accolade

DarkDjinn

So this is a long shot, and a weird request I guess, buuuuut...

I remember back something like 13-15 years ago (which was when I first discovered OCR) I used to download a lot of MIDIs from a lot of sources. There was a website that I can't find with some MIDIs that were offered for free, and I think they were created for some game. One of the songs from this site was called "Ruins of Accolade" or "Runes of Accolade" or maybe that was the name of the game. At any rate, this tune in my head was like a battle theme, and it's so prominent in my mind, even from that long ago, that I could probably write out a rough version of it now. In fact, I might do that later tonight.

But for now - does anyone just so happen to have this or at least remember it? I realize I gave basically no information, but a search for either of those titles yielded zero results. I figured if any community would know about obscure VG style MIDIs from a game that may not actually exist that was on a site that certainly doesn't exist, it would be OCR :)