Platonist's Soundcloud

Platonist

Hello!

Just wanted people to know that I've got a SoundCloud! I used to post music on my label before, but since 2013 ish the label's been more or less dead (!=?).

If you're interested in hearing my original music (and potential oc remixes early on!) make sure to follow me! :) I post everything from chiptunes to weird platonist-esque IDM both originals and remixes.

http://soundcloud.com/platonist

Also! If you have a request, I'd be all ears, because I've been in a bit of dry spell lately. Inspiration, please!  :<

cheers!

So what are you in the mood to remix then? We can offer better suggestions if you have an idea. I'll suggest two from games that people haven't ever remixed on this site. Heck I'm even trying to choose rare or obscure games.

Smart Phone - (Brave Frontier)

Song Name - Creator

PS2 - Suikoden III

Song Name - Blade

I know it's already rather demoscene-y, which is somewhat your style, but it would be awesome if you did something from Axiom Verge.

Hey! I actually tried that game for the first time a week a go or so. Didn't have time to play for long but the mood/setting was great. I might actually look into remixing this one :)

Thanks for the other suggestions, I'll listen and see if something piques my interest :)