OCR03217 - Super Mario Kart "happy breakfast"

Liontamer

• 3 months later...

Interesting take! The instrumentation itself is cool, but the vocals added something more to the remix -- love how chilly/mellow it sounds. The overall theme was funny, and the arrangement was quite clever. My only concern is that it feels a little repetitive and doesn't have a lot of variation, but it's far from being a problem. Nice job! :)

Last night seriously lead me to new eating habits after listening to this song. I dunno what caused the urge to change, but I have a feeling this song acted as a catalyst. Besides being just plain "sweet" (seriously I have no other word to describe it), this song features a really cool, yet simple layout of instruments. But it works really well, I can't get enough of it. It's addicting as chocolate...but probably healthier. \m/

That's a seriously catchy backing. Chiptune + vocals is definitely unexpected as DJP said. That guitar solo is a nice surprise. I'm gonna have to say that this mix is bad because I was already hungry and have 90+ minutes to go. Solid stuff with a bit too much repetition.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Haha, wow, man I love this. I'd love to use this as my wake-up radio alarm in the morning, because it's just so damn happy and catchy. It'd be a lot better than an annoying buzzing alarm. Really liked the combination of chiptunes and the jazzy feel with fun lyrics about the most important meal of the day. Just a ReMix that makes me smile every time I hear it, and if I'm being honest, Posu Yan has a nice voice that absolutely fits right in with this song. Just can't say enough on how much I like this happy little tune.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR03217 - Super Mario Kart "happy breakfast"