Flying Dragon (N64) - SD Hiryu Themes

Vaiyt

The soundtrack for Flying Dragon on the N64 has such a nice collection of catchy tunes for its "SD Hiryu" RPG-esque mode.

Wiler - Probably the best out of the bunch. Even a straight cover would be wonderful.

Hayato - Calm and energetic parts, could make for an awesome remix with a little creativity.

Shouryu - I hate this theme, especially since it plays during the most tedious and annoying fight of SD Mode, but there's some people who might like it.

Robo no Hana - Just a very fun melody for the not-so-joke character of the game. I'm not quite sure of where to take a remix of this, but it would be welcome.

Yuka - I like how the drum track picks up after the second loop.

Suzaku - It just screams 80's anime, and sounds just perfect with Suzaku's Saint Seiya-esque design and background.

Powers - Out of all the "American Flag Wrestler Loosely Based on Hulk Hogan" themes of Japanese video games, this is my favorite.

Ryuhi - The pièce de résistance of SD Mode, Flying Dragon's "Ryu Theme" as you will. It's just amazingly triumphant and, again, very 80's anime. I wish I was a musician to give this catchy tune justice.

I'm just hoping to spread the word on this game and hope someone feels inspired enough to pick them up.