Darkflamewolf

Skies of Arcadia OC ReMix Project Album - "Arcadia Legends"

188 posts in this topic

Okay, so my Remote Town cover is almost done!  It's in a kind of Celtic style, which I know it already was- but I took that and ran with it, making it more elaborate and varied, since it is such a short, yet gorgeous track with only two channels.

@RebeccaETripp , if you could just send the links privately to me, that'd be great. No need to reveal our songs just yet for the album. :3 Thanks. 

I sent your track off to the judges for now for some polish critiques. Standby for them. 

We're almost there guys! We need a few more tracks claimed!

We're slowing getting the remainder of the tracks already claimed turned in bit by bit. However we still have 8 outstanding tracks that need claiming! We need to get some remixers on these so we can fully complete that last, third CD of the album and make this a fully 3-part album with enough material to fill out a bonus, fourth disc as well! We're so close to realizing this! If anyone knows of anyone who would be interested or at least collabing with you on a track, don't hesitate to bring them on board and let me know which of the unclaimed tracks you want! The ending goal is finally in sight! We just need those few who are basically done to finish up the judges polish critiques and send in a finished wav! 

2 hours ago, Kylok said:

Whoops, I haven't been checking this thread since I finished my track, but I can contribute some Ixa'Taka-esque vocal stuff if you're still going with that idea, @Garpocalypse!

awesome! just need some clips of various yelps over however many takes you care to do.  

If anyone else who is on the project has a mic and wants to join in then your welcome to do so!  I'm trying to get everyone on the album possible to perform for this track!

Finally sent in a more legit WIP, and now i can prioritize this so here's to hoping I'lll have a finished track asap.

I  can do a vocal take or  two for garpocalypse's mIx  as well this week.  How long does it need to be?

8 hours ago, TSori said:

I  can do a vocal take or  two for garpocalypse's mIx  as well this week.  How long does it need to be?

Literally just one or two yelp's.  If you can sustain a 5 minute long stereotypical native american wubba-wubba that's totally cool too but I'll probably only use a minute of it. 

Hey guys,

I've made some progress on my track but it has become clear that my production skills are woefully inadequate.  I could really use some help.    Ive got a finished arrangement and live recordings of some of the parts but pulling it together into a high quality mix is where I'm stuck.   If anyone is willing to help, send me a message!

It's with heavy heart I must release the claim on End Credits from @djg-music. I haven't been unable to contact him in over 8-ish months. I don't think he's gonna come back to finish the track. And it was basically done too! It had the final polish critiques from the judges and was just waiting for a final WAV version from him.... Well, either way, we're now back up to 9 tracks unclaimed and End Credits is now available for anyone to claim. :-/

Bright side: at 21 finished tracks, we're around 92 minutes worth of music - not counting the bonus material.

I am still updating the track list on post 1 and is current as of this morning. We're still looking for some final WIPs to send to our volunteer OCR judges for some polish critiques and some WIPs that have received critiques and just waiting on polish before we can call them good. In fact, we can get as many as 5 labeled green and complete if any of the above happens in a short amount of time, putting our track list ABOVE the 2 disc mark, meaning, we'd only be working on the final and third disc worth of music, in terms of numbers of tracks left to finish! With that, we have 5 left unclaimed that we still need doing! I know I got a promise from @Jason Covenant two years ago that he'd be willing to take THE LAST TRACK left open, didn't matter what it was, so I will be coming to collect on that promise! :D:P So technically, we have 4 tracks lefts to claim! We're almost to the finish line everyone. Let's try for a 2018 release! Wooo!!!

Oh yeah, and @TSori still needs someone to help him. He is struggling with the track and really wants assistance. Collab track please?