MnP 44: Castlevania 4 - Simon's Theme

HoboKa

HoboKa,

That isn't necessary but I do appreciate the offer. The problems I'm mainly hearing stem from the conversion to MP3 from WAV. There really isn't a lot I can do about them except drop the level of the track about a dB or so. I don't think that is really necessary for a Meat and Potatoes kind of thing. Plus, these issues I'm talking about are quite small and not hugely noticeable unless you're really looking for them. 

It's cool.  We aren't a judge panel anyhow lol.  It's more about being meaty and potatoey, as Damashi!! put it =p

Will have something in tomorrow before the deadline. Its nice to keep polishing a mix right until the end. 

Eh, the way I see it is you can repost it if you clean it up, might as well get something in. I am still kicking myself for a pretty much complete PRC entry I didn't put in a while back after spending a fair amount of time on it.

Eh, the way I see it is you can repost it if you clean it up, might as well get something in. I am still kicking myself for a pretty much complete PRC entry I didn't put in a while back after spending a fair amount of time on it.

solid logic! Ive definitely had some close calls with deadlines and slow wifi before.

also Hoboka, is the deadline in EST?

Results

• Chernabogue and APZX tied for 1st with 12 points.
  • Kat got 2nd with 11 points
  • esperado got 3rd with 10 points
  • chalis and Xsquader tied for 4th with points.  

Chernabogue and APZX pm me with your picks.  Make sure they have MIDIs  :< 

Comments

Wow.  We got us two winners!!  You BOTH get to pick a source tune for round 45 =D