Halo 5: Guardians - "Light is Green" Orchestral/Metal Remix

DusK

Remix v2: https://soundcloud.com/itstartsatdusk/the-eye-of-osiris-v2/s-rd1xw

Source:

Trying to get some feedback on this, primarily on mastering and suggestions on ways to clean it up a bit, before submitting it.

Update: Tweaked it a little more after critical listening. Pretty sure I'm done with it, but could still use some input on the mastering. Does it sound too loud?

We do indeed check for Mod Review. The issues today are the same as when we missed reviews in the past: we might be busy, or we might just have missed reviewing the track in one of our passes. Considering I just did a large sweep of reviews a week ago, you just might've missed it by a hair. Here we go!

MOD REVIEW

Nice source, fresh off of the VG scene. Got a lot of flavor, and you don't shy away from it in your arrangement. It's safe to say that this will pass on the arrangement front. I would argue that the production is pretty good, as well, but I do feel the high EQ is a bit too subdued overall - it gives the entire track an almost 'muffled' sound. In this case I think it could be easily touched up with a slight boost to the high end on the master track, just to give it more clarity.

Regardless, I think this will pass just fine - it's just a little last minute advice to make it sound even better. Nice work!