OCR Secret Santa 2015

Bahamut

Hey everyone, it's that time of the year again - the OCR Secret Santa!

Signups are now! Just mosey your way over to https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HY_84W7Oj-hM1pz9mYzZ6X6pxso3hp2sjTTfhvM9vwM/viewform?usp=send_form and add in your information and I will add you to the list.

Then come back here to post any particular items you would like to potentially receive, or other random finds.

An important note: how expensive a gift is should not matter - people have given great low cost gifts in the past, some handmade. Do not let money be a deterrent, as it is not necessary for giving a good gift.

Participating:

Anorax

Arrow

Bahamut

Bardic Knowledge

Capa Langley

Cash

Chernabogue

Cosmic Sounds

DragonAvenger

Flexstyle

Hyperion5182

JaDeARanHaRuNo

kitty

Koriantor

Project Spam

OA

prophetik music

Rexy

Supercoolmike

Tables

The Damned

theshaggyfreak

wildfire

Gift ideas for moi:

Handmade is fine. Stuffed animals are great. I have a 3ds and plan on getting a Wii U during the Black Friday sales. Otherwise I don't have any current gen consoles.

I like Final Fantasy, Street Fighter, most Nintendo franchises, and animes (http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Meowi).

I appreciate digital stuff, but I tend to like receiving physical things more. Please no food or gift cards this year.

Chances are, if it's cute, I'll like it.

I'm building a fledgling live sound / DJ / IT contractor business, have moved into my own place for the first time this year, and can therefore use very practical things...mostly because I have very little time for entertainment these days, anyways, although there are occasions in which that enjoyed as well (usually in board or card games with friends). Specifics were included on that form anyways, but I really enjoyed participating in this last year and look forward to this year!