How do I change my signature now?

There is a giant YouTube video in my signature and I'd like to get rid of it. I went to the signature tab in my account settings and can't figure out how to delete that thing. In fact, I can't even figure out how to type any text. There are buttons at the bottom for inserting more media but I don't see anyway to remove things from my sig. Thanks for the help, yeah.

Sincerely,

The Legendary Zoltan

Make a link of the youtube link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLUeulBwX9eutgBkcYyR31X6Swj9iShv4p&v=nITKmpRKUEU

If you want to get rid of it, you can hover over the video and click the upper-left "crosshair" symbol on the video, and then press the Delete key.

Alternatively, you can click in the textbox, press Ctrl/Cmd+End to get to the end of the textbox, and then press Backspace, and that should do it eventually.

Thank you! I was having some kind of problem accessing the text box because the video was taking up the whole thing. I could get the mouse pointer to turn into a text cursor, and I assumed that meant that I was hovering over the textbox, but clicking in there and pressing delete didn't do anything. But trying to paste things somehow made it work. I owe you one, Timaeus!