Spring It - Demo Reel

Sh0rtCircuit

So, been working on a mobile game with a company by the name of Pagoda Games. Was about a 2 year process, and I had initially started work by myself, but then slowly incorporated a close friend. We formed a business due to circumstances with Pagoda...and, well, here we are.

Is this demo reel a little too long? I've not created one before, so I'm not sure of an appropriate length. Wouldn't mind some feedback on general mixing/mastering quality as well. All in all, just looking for general feedback.

Can't say the music here is amazing or anything. It was asked to make 5+ minute long tracks, which by any standard is way too long for a game track (depending on the game, but in the case of a mobile game, I'd say even 5 minutes is too long for a track).

Below you'll find tracks that were initially made, but tossed out in favor of the tracks above. >____>

There are about 3 or 4 others that were also completed and once had a spot in the game, but tossed to the side. Feel free to comment on these, if you want to. Personally, I preferred these to what they had settled on using.