Undertale - Spider Dance Remix

Mykah

Awesome static art in the video.  Where do people get this stuff!?  (In a good way, baby!)

Nothing all that original until 1:20.  I think using a synth package that sounded different than the original 8-bit synths could have done this arrangement a favor.  During the first couple minutes, I thought I was listening to a slowed down version of the original.  Your development section is enticing, I just wished you carried it even further away from the original so I could here your interpretation!  At 2:21, you have an awesome syncopated 16th note motive (3+3+2) that I just LOVE.  I wish I could have heard some more of that business.

Getting mileage out of the source material... I debated arranging this, but I wasn't quite up to the challenge until I heard your cover of it.  Thank you for opening a creative door for me.  I was having a hard time developing the motives in this song - will think further on it.

hahaha this one is fun! I like how it's now DnB but still maintains the spider environment. Mostly because of the 16th notes. Sound exactly like the spider legs crawling.

I agree with Hank's comment, though I don't mind it's not original. Wished you would have gone even further. It sounds really awesome!

Thanks for the feedback guys! The use of the chiptune style melodies similar to the original was a personal stylistic choice, because I just love that sound and try to reference it in all my tracks and remixes.

The artwork I had commissioned specially for this track, my friend did a great job drawing it :)