Lightning's Modeling Career

AngelCityOutlaw

9 hours ago, AngelCityOutlaw said:

For me, it's less about the images and more just the lengths they're going with it. A totally serious, fake interview with a person who doesn't exist is a little too weird. 

The whole thing is a wtf, creepy combo with a side of "'lol". If this were a gif, it would be this gif

giphy.gif

I mean I didn't even read it :<

There will probably be women who see this who don't even know about Final Fantasy.  And maybe they will just think it is good looking clothes.   We are a bunch of male nerds on a message board, we aren't close to the target demographic at all. On some level I understand the criticisms but I also find it a silly thing to complain about, and as far as marketing goes, it could be worse. At least SE isn't locking content behind buying Red Bull

2 hours ago, Brandon Strader said:

There will probably be women who see this who don't even know about Final Fantasy.  And maybe they will just think it is good looking clothes.   We are a bunch of male nerds on a message board, we aren't close to the target demographic at all. On some level I understand the criticisms but I also find it a silly thing to complain about, and as far as marketing goes, it could be worse. At least SE isn't locking content behind buying Red Bull

Who's complaining? Complaining and ridiculing are completely different concepts.

Why are you even in this thread?

2 hours ago, Brandon Strader said:

What? Like I'm not kidding around when I say I literally have no idea what you're on about dude. It's like you're trying to go all SJW on the thread, but failing because no one is "complaining" about anything. No one's saying this shouldn't exist or something. It's just a weird marketing tactic that doesn't stick the landing and instead comes off as creepy fan service rather than serious marketing. Like, I'm sorry for poking fun at that?

17 minutes ago, Meteo Xavier said:

Why is ANYONE in this thread? It's just a goofy marketing thing like how corporations are making levels in Mario Maker for airplane companies and Coca-cola or whatever.. Kraftwerk was doing this kinda shit more than 30 years ago, c'mon now.

Hypocrite, thy name is Meteo Xavier.

GOD DAMN I MISS WHEN EVERYONE ON THIS SITE DIDN'T TAKE SHIT SO FUCKING SERIOUSLY AND HAD A SENSE OF HUMOR

On 1/17/2016 at 9:45 PM, Irnon said:

Welp, it's only a matter of time until all actors and models are computer models. Yay.

Considering the amount of Photoshopping most models go through (especially women with tit enlargement, leg lengthening and reshaping, figure reshaping, facial "enhancements," etc.), I think we passed that point a good while ago already in a way.

1 hour ago, Meteo Xavier said:

You want a sense of humor? I'll show you one.

>:D

No nude photos of yourself, please. I don't need those kind of ghosts in my PC.