Support me on Patreon! :D

WillRock

I have done the unthinkable. I have sold out and got myself a PATREON PAGE.

https://www.patreon.com/willrock07

So... Whats the deal? The deal is - I will be posting new stuff! AMAZING STOOF. Stuff that will find its way to Patreon FIRST! Before anywhere else!

Plus I will be posting WIPs, which I won't be posting anywhere else. I tend to have unfinished tracks that go to the scrap heap so you'll be seeing that stuff as well! Plus there's rewards like signed copies of albums, remix requests...

But perhaps most importantly... As a general rule, I try to keep my fans as happy as I can. I want to make a living out of music, but I want to give my fans as much as I can as soon as I can. I strongly consider OCR to be a large part of the reason for WHY i'm as successful with music as I am, little as that may be, and I reckon quite a large chunk of my fanbase and friends are here... so if you enjoy my music, please consider helping me by pledging a small amount. Its for a good cause! ^-^

You guys are all awesome. Thanks! :D

2 minutes ago, WillRock said:

I have sold out...

Called it.   Years ago actually.  Back in 2011.

WillRock is an extremely talented musician and a legit good guy well worth giving a little support to for all of the quality work he's given over the last half decade.   If he says he has some awesome stuff coming then you know it's going to be true. Definitely give this patreon some consideration!

36 minutes ago, WillRock said:

Well thats because he's Smooth McGroove. The only way to compete with that is to throw some shitty gimmick into our remixes. Like shitty 80s inspired synth solos or something.

I don't know.  in addition to looking like a western deity, he also has a cat....

His videos all have face time X 9 which i think exponentially increases the amount of emotional attachment from your casual youtube subscriber.  Perhaps all of those pretentious playing videos where the player is only shown from the neck down aren't way to go afterall.