OCR interview suggestions

Tex

I thought it would be nice if at the end of each interview there was a link to a thread. That way, forum users could discuss the interview at hand. I know at least Dave Wise's has that for now.

Also, we have so many talented people around here. So it would be awesome to hear more from Joshua Morse, bLiNd, Shnabubula, Protricity, Rayza and others in the form of interviews. I am sure these folks have plenty of stuff to say, as they work have a significant impact on the site.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope more interviews are done. I would like to do interviews, either as an interviewer or interviewee. I've done interviews before, though to be completely honest my sample interview is not up to the quality I'd bring to OCR. But at the same time it's an evidence of collaboration between writer and editor, gotta do what you're told. You know what question I'm talking about. (If you even bother checking). And yes, I've done other ones, but that one, for whatever reason, was my most notable. 

How would it work as integration with OCR Blogs, or is that something else from what I am imagining? The forum blogs were meant to be individual blogs for each user, right? So would there be a specific account (OCR Interviews) or something of that nature which would post the interviews?