OCR03300 - Secret of Mana "Into the Funk of It"

Liontamer

Super nice work. Usual Tetromino tightness, but I do think I enjoyed this arrangement from them the most so far. There's tons of variety in the arrangement, my favourite is the ominous synth + heavy drums and bass section. I did think the ending was quite sudden, I was fully expecting a coda to wrap things up when that happened. In any case, a tight, super enjoyable version of a classic theme!

(btw the "Download MP3" box shows an incorrect length on the ReMix page)

Niiiiice. Into the Thick of It, normally a more calm track for traversing through the unknown and killing things, made more intense and exciting. And done in a way that sounds so neat, organized, and well produced. Yes, the ending was sudden, but the performance was so fast paced and exciting, I couldn't see this track end any other way. Very satisfying track.

• 2 weeks later...

How did I not know who this group was before this? I think I just booked the next couple of hours on my listening end.

Oh, and as for the song, WOW. Talk about a build up and an execution. It's just a masterful wind up and able to deliver change of pace, change of feel, and still over-deliver. Wildly impressive.

• 5 months later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR03300 - Secret of Mana "Into the Funk of It"
  • 3 months later...

That violin! :wub: This is definitely my favorite ReMix from Tetrimino thus far for sure. High quality sound and cohesion, plenty of variation and the instruments were on point the whole time. Got plenty of funk to go around as well. There is nothing to really be said other than this is what a ReMix looks like when the artists knock it out of the park!