Way of the Shura - Street Fighter V Concept Theme/Remix

Saitoshi_Sama

Since Street Fighter V is well on it's way to PS4 and PC in less than sixteen days, I decided to do a short little project and create a concept theme for a character in another Street Fighter Universe. Kairi Mizukami is a character (A favorite of mine, actually) from the Street Fighter EX series, which was born from the collaboration between Capcom and Arika. There are a lot of EX characters that I want to see return and hopefully, Arika decides to work with Capcom again later on down the line.

In all honesty, I was thinking about doing a concept album for characters, EX and all, who aren't in the game. I don't know yet, depends on how people like this one. I wanted to capture the essence of SFV while still keeping the original sound of the EX series theme. Lemme know what you guys think.

• 1 month later...
On 2/8/2016 at 1:47 PM, T- Ape said:

Though I'm unfamiliar with the Street Fighter game series(other than knowing the name and gameplay a little bit) I can imagine this music being used for this character. It fits his serious, yet calm 'aura'.

That's exactly what I was going for. I took inspiration from the theme he shared with his sister in the first EX game near the end before it loops. I wanted to keep the essence of his original theme while still keeping the type of sound for SFV.