Undertale - Megalovania Chill-ish remix

KR Necco

Why the hell not, right?

At some points I just started rambling on my paino to add some variety to the orignal track. Also I noticed that on SC the Hi Hats sound a bit messy, sort of distorted, could be due to the limiting and compression I used for the final mix.

Hope you guys like it!

On 05/02/2016 at 10:33 AM, Just Coffee said:

So chill I ended up making a little rap while listening. I love it!

The vinyl scratch seems a bit too loud during the downtimes for my taste though. The mushy hats are probably because of soundcloud's standard streaming bitrate. You're fine if it sounds better playing off the file.

Yeah I have to admit I went a bit overboard with the vinyl distortion effect (I got kinda excited about it when I found out that Live had such a feature). Glad you liked it and it's good to know the hats problem is just Soundcloud bing Soundcloud.

51 minutes ago, timaeus222 said:

There's a weird piercing instrument at 2:01 that just sustains. I really think that should be changed to something else that's more expressive and evolving, since it actually hurts my ears. It sounds almost like a long harmonica note run into a guitar amp.

Yeah, that's a trumpet smaple from the free library of kontakt player. Weird that it hurt your ears, I literally killed the dynamics on that specific sound to make sure the high frequencies wouldn't be as annoying. I'll keep it in mind, though, thanks for your feedback!