Ar nosurge - Class::EXPAJA;

incko

Hi again,

The next song I want to request is from a game which has been released last year in the west.

Most of the information from my other thread is relevant for this request, too, so I'm quoting myself:

A JRPG franchise which heavely builds upon the idea of creating magic through songs.
The game world and the story is amazing, although the graphics look a little dated today - but still, it has the best game soundtracks I know.
Sadly, the franchise is pretty obscure and niche, so the fandom in Japan is pretty small (but diehard!) - and even smaller in the west.

So I'm requesting a remix of one of the songs from the first game and hope that somebody wants to pick it up.
I don't have any idea what's possible to do with this song, so I'm hoping that you guys will be as creative as always.

PS: The lyrics in this song is in "hymmnos", a made up language from the Ar tonelico universe.

PPS: The song title isn't just random cool gibberish tech-stuff: In the world of Ar tonelico magic is cast by chanting songs which are actually commands for a gigantic computer which creates the magic for the sing

The difference is, that this franchise is younger "newer" than Ar tonelico: It has been released last year in the west.

And this song isn't in hymmnos, but in japanese - and it features many "command lines" as lyrics, too.

Just listen to it, maybe a community member here is able to create something amazing based on this song.

Cheers, incko