• I Never Drink, Wine
  2. 2. Jorito: Crumbling Tower, 1691 vs. War Machine: Dungeon, 1691

• The Fury Within the Wicked Heart
    • This Wicked Heart Of Mine
  3. 3. Sir_NutS: Entrance, 1691 vs. Trism: Wilderness, 1698

• Don't Cry For Me, Vampire Killer
    • Dracula's Madness

Castlevania: Cacophony of Incarnation 2016

Voting for the Simon Bracket, Round 1 is open until Wednesday, February 17 at 12:00 PM PST.  See the competitions calendar for your timezone.

You must vote in every pairing for it to go through, so please do so even if you are a participant.  Feel free to vote for yourself, or for your opponent if you're feeling generous.

Download the remixes!

Sources:

Edited by MindWanderer
Fixed download link

3 hours ago, Kapden said:

Im not sure what's going on, but when I click on the Download the remixes! link, I always get the pack for the Soma round, not this Simon round. Any help? It may just be me, which would be to bad.

He accidentally pasted the link to the Soma round on this post. It'll more than likely be edited once he realizes this.

Till then, here's the Simon round: http://mindwanderer.net/OCR/CCoI%20-%20Simon%20Round%201.zip 

1 minute ago, OA said:

So if Jorito and War Machine tie, can they both advance into the next round for an epic 4-man battle? :-) 

That'd be pretty awesome actually! Not sure how a remix of 4 (!) tracks would work, but since Rickrolling the Sigma Gauntlet compo with my buddies from Maverick Astley I'm no stranger to lo^H three track remixes ;)

On 2/13/2016 at 2:01 PM, Kapden said:

Im not sure what's going on, but when I click on the Download the remixes! link, I always get the pack for the Soma round, not this Simon round. Any help? It may just be me, which would be to bad.

Fixed (a couple of days ago actually).

3 hours ago, Jorito said:

That'd be pretty awesome actually! Not sure how a remix of 4 (!) tracks would work, but since Rickrolling the Sigma Gauntlet compo with my buddies from Maverick Astley I'm no stranger to lo^H three track remixes ;)

Right now there's a 2-point gap, so it may not happen, but if it does... DarkeSword usually gives himself the tiebreaking vote, but since he's musically awesome and I'm not, that stinks of hubris in my case.  If it weren't the last of the 3 brackets, I'd throw in a special round to whittle it down, but as it stands, that would make everyone else be put on hold for at least a couple of weeks.  Could throw a monkey wrench into the other two brackets to give them something else to play with in the meantime....