Request for permission to play your music

RealFolkBlues

Hey everybody! I got my personal trainer certification on the 29th of January and am starting my career.  To this point, I had a two-fold request:

1. What are some great OC Remixes for training? Think of what you might hear playing over the PA at a gym or in an aerobics class.  Obviously fast-paced techno is a winner, but anything you guys like to listen to when you're getting your sweat on? 

I would just put this in the Fit Club thread, except...

2. May I have permission to play your music? Anyone who is or is not ok with this, please let me know.  Natch I will shout you out.  I rep OCR pretty hard as is and have been doing so for over a decade, so have no doubts as to this.

Thanks!

^It's actually a fairly simple process.  Not easy, per se, but uncomplicated.  All you really have to do is take the test from whomever you would like.  I went through ACE, the American Council on Exercise.  They are one of the most commonly recognized.  While passing that is all you need to do to get the certification, the material covered is pretty effing expansive, so I would suggest to anyone interested to invest in as much of the learning aids as possible.

Thanks everybody so far for the info/permission! The content policy does indeed seem to work fine and is very reasonable, thanks! :)