Looking to hire a composer

POCKETMAN

Hi there!

My name is Clay Moffatt. I run a film company called Overnight Pictures. We are currently in pre-production on a feature film we hope to release this coming November. Which means we are looking to find just the right person to write the music. 1: Would you be interested in working on a 90 minute film? 2: Can you give me an estimate on pricing? I am in the process of splitting our budget up into what we need most to make this film the best we can. So I just need an idea, not a final number. I will share more about the film if you are interested, but it is a thriller/ghost story. I have attached some of my previous work in this post. Please take a look and let me know if you are interested! Over the past few years I have met some very talented musicians and I really like to work with people again and again. The relationship grows and it pushes everyone to do their absolute best!

Please send an e-mail to me here: zimishone@gmail.com if you would like to talk more about the project. Like I said, at this time I am just seeking out all the available options.

Thank you,
Clay