Reamping-Online.com

https://reamping-online.com/

Someone told me about this site cause I can't re-amp my guitars properly right now due to hardware issues... If you have a guitar recording 4 minutes or less, you can use one of the 2 free amps here to reamp your guitar track using a Kemper profiler. Make a free account. 

Even if you end up paying ($1 per minute) to use one of the other amps, it's not that bad of a value.. you'd probably end up paying less than $10 per song to reamp all your guitars. But you could really just export your guitar WAV with little silence and reamp that. No need to include the silence, because it WILL reamp the silence. It'd be a waste of time. And if you upload a WAV over 4 minutes long, it won't work for the free amp. 

I want to hear someone try this and post their finished song. I haven't used it on a finished song yet, but I test reamped a guitar track of mine. I figure I will have to use this a bit in the future though. 

If someone is interest I do have a song I could use the reamp website on, I am probably going to do that, but it's currently an unreleased song.