MindWanderer

CastleMania - A Castlevania/Pro Wrestling Concept Album (July 15 check-in, still recruiting)

107 posts in this topic

By the looks of how this is shaping up, I'll likely need and 'Evanescence' style vocalist for this track. Any suggestions?

On 3/26/2017 at 8:23 AM, ibeginwiththeendinmind said:

By the looks of how this is shaping up, I'll likely need and 'Evanescence' style vocalist for this track. Any suggestions?

That's a pretty tall order.  I assume you mean the lead singer, Amy Lee?  She's pretty fantastic.  Lots of oomph in that voice that not many women can match.

I don't know who's actively available for collabs, but you can use our workshop tool to start off with.  A star in the left column means they're a posted remixer, and the star is a link to their profile.  You could try Claire Yaxley; she does a lot of collabs and her voice is pretty darn close.  Most of the others would be singing more outside their comfort zone to match that, but some might be up for the challenge.

Hello all!

I personally wouldn't mind taking on "Vampire Killer" and doing a typical "That Headband Guy" job on it, but obviously there's vocals in mind for that one, so that's not something I can facilitate, sadly!

Happy to take "Bloodlines" though!

We have six WIPs in, woot!  Won't be canceling the project this month!  But the check-in deadline is still just at the end of next week, so if I have nothing from you and you signed up before the last check-in (November), I'll be dropping your claim then.  Fortunately, that includes only @WillRock, @DarkDjinn, and @JonnyAtma, but unfortunately all three are great musicians and I'd hate to lose them....

No news from @Cole Train for some time, so I'll wait a little longer and if I have no answer, I'll look for another rapper.

The April 15 check-in date has passed.  Thanks everyone who submitted a WIP, and thanks also to the new signups!  There's definitely been enough work to keep this project going.  In fact, if all the WIPs get finished, that's probably enough for an EP quantity-wise; I'd just look for a few more to fill out the wrestling roster to make sure everyone has an opponent.

Unfortunately, @WillRock and @DarkDjinn are MIA, so Death and The Creature are now available to claim.

I've set the next check-in date as 3 months from now, July 15.  At that time, I'd like everyone who recently signed up and hasn't given me a WIP yet (@HoboKa, @That Headband Guy, and @elenaiwilliams) to send me at least an early WIP, and everyone who's given me an early WIP (@Sbeast, Moire Effect, @ibeginwiththeendinmind, and @JonnyAtma) to send me some additional work.

Thanks again to everyone!  This is starting to look pretty good!