Castle Crashers - Four Brave Champions Hands Up remix by Ackatos

Ackatos

• 1 month later...

That was highly enjoyable. But it has to be said that you're staying awfully close to the source: I can hear a lot of additions ot it, but not a lot of deviation. This, in turn, makes it quite repetitive after the first one and a half minute. I like the drop at 1:50 with the more raw continuation but am a bit bummed out that you switch back to the more mellow refrain at 2:18. You change the instruments around a lot, but a real deviation... not so much. Quite the shame actually, because I really enjoyed it; it just gets a bit boring later on. But nothing that can't be fixed :)

5 hours ago, BorgMan said:

That was highly enjoyable. But it has to be said that you're staying awfully close to the source: I can hear a lot of additions ot it, but not a lot of deviation. This, in turn, makes it quite repetitive after the first one and a half minute. I like the drop at 1:50 with the more raw continuation but am a bit bummed out that you switch back to the more mellow refrain at 2:18. You change the instruments around a lot, but a real deviation... not so much. Quite the shame actually, because I really enjoyed it; it just gets a bit boring later on. But nothing that can't be fixed :)

Thank you! I appreciate your review!