OverClocked ReMix has 4 degrees of separation from Vince Gill

CyberSkull

1 hour ago, CyberSkull said:

Try disabling all the relationship types except for "primary" and "support". You'll find a longer, more interesting chain if you do.

Interesting.  I put in a few artists under those conditions and saw the common bridges out of OCR tend to be through either Jillian Aversa or Mega Ran.  Mazedude stood out, though, with a loose six degree link using Chad Seiter as the outward community bridge.

There's got to be more artists that would tie over in a completely different way... XD

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Sagnewshreds said:

Omg I have a Vince Gill number of 4 as well

UNHqGOn.png

You know what this means!? It means that @SnappleMan has a Vince Gill number of THREE, therefore OCR is only three degrees of separation rather than four. 

Case in point:

http://www.6degreesofvincegill.com/link?a=Vince%20Gill&b=Snappleman

That would be true if SnappleMan has a relationship to an OCR release. Note that OCR doesn't have a single recording, all relationships going out are for people who produced or mastered an ORC album. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On April 13, 2016 at 10:41 AM, jnWake said:

I have a separation of 3. It links me directly to Uematsu lol.

Btw, I'm blown away by the amount of info in MusicBrainz. It has everything about me, even the fact that I use different names here and in DoD.

It was a bit of work for me tracking all that down. DoD did an overhaul of their website in February which made correlating artists a bit easier.