Gaian Symphony Orchestra

GSO

Hi! I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining an orchestra I'm putting together(Gaian Symphony Orchestra). the first project I'm putting together is a Medley from FF7 to celebrate the remake PM Me if you're interested! ~GSO (Here Are the list of players I Still need for this project):

all positions filled for first project

Here is the Demo of the Medley from FF7

1 hour ago, Garpocalypse said:

Is there a reason for the lack of a call for bassists? :P Do you have a full section? I use both bow styles (french and german) but prefer german for orchestral playing. If there's an opening I would be interested as long as the drive isn't a killer.  

Where will it be located?

oh, there's no drive. it's over the net. sorry about not stating it o.o sure, come join us!

• 3 months later...
On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 11:31 AM, GSO said:

Hi! I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining an orchestra I'm putting together(Gaian Symphony Orchestra). the first project I'm putting together is a Medley from FF7 to celebrate the remake PM Me if you're interested! ~GSO (Here Are the list of players I Still need for this project):

all positions filled for first project

Here is the Demo of the Medley from FF7

Several people dropped out so I need more players!:

for my Gaian Symphony Orchestra I Still need the following players: Trumpet, Clarinet, Oboe, french horn, trombone & a Pianist. also 2 violins(I & II), a Viola, a Cello. More info Available Here(we're only going to do two songs a year): https://www.facebook.com/groups/203290670048309/

I rebuilt the FF7 Medley:

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • DarkeSword changed the title to Gaian Symphony Orchestra