PaRappa the Rapper: "Believe" EP (RECRUITING)

Cole Train

• 2 months later...

Yo guys, just a real brief update. 

Still looking for an artist. Somewhere in between this time I found one that would be cool, but he ended up flaking on me basically and only told me recently, so imma get back on that. However, if you know any artist you could feel free to recommend em to me.

Also if you haven't heard from me recently, I'll likely get to you shortly after posting this or tomorrow about your track idea, or progress if you're that far in. Still no official check in dates though. 

Obligatory "I'm not dead, updates, and this project is still alive" post

Just a couple of things. The MAJOR SUPER IMPORTANT UPDATE is that given the smaller amount of rappers on here, as well as the fact that (in my experiences anyway) trying to spin a song into something completely different in the same genre (even when trying to change it to a different subgenre) is difficult, R&B is now allowed for this project as well, not just rap. May seem like a strange addition, but given how often both rap and r&b are paired together, it seems fitting. Although having at least some rapping in all the main stage themes would be preferred. 

As a result of this, I've added more tracks to be claimed as well, including The Jet Baby, Smooth Life of Mine, and more. These aren't essentials I feel, but would be very nice. Also feel free to keep track of who has what claimed and progress on the new project overview sheet (shoutout to @The Nikanoru for the idea on that).

Also to those who've claimed tracks, being @zykO, @DaleNorth, @OceansAndrew, and @Navi, I'm hitting you guys up on May 4th for updates. No WIP needed as I know this date is a surprise.

And finally, does anyone know any better ways to contact DaleNorth and Navi? Would be appreciated!