Contest For My New Book: Voiceover Mad Libs

XPRTNovice

Hey guys

I dunno if you knew this yet or not, but I sold a trilogy of sci-fi books to Simon and Schuster last year, and the first one is coming out next month. To promote the book, we're combining my voice acting with my writing to start a cool contest that we're calling "Voiceover Mad Libs." Anyone can enter, regardless of whether or not they pre-order the book (though that would be awesome). You can find all the details here:

https://joezieja.com/2016/05/03/mechanical-failure-contest-voiceover-mad-libs/

Basically, you get to fill in the blanks of a commercial or a trailer script, and I will record and produce it, then upload it to SoundCloud. At the end of the 2 week contest period, we pick the funniest and you get prizes. 

Come have fun! 

Tired of all the paper filing? Struggling to make souffles fast enough?

Struggle no more with the Super Souffler from InstaCook! Watch as it drains all your problems away in just 5 microseconds! It flashes! It mashes! It even scratches!

Order now and we'll throw in a broken pair of headphones for free! Just three easy payments of 37% w/w Hydrochloric acid!

Don't delay! Order the Super Souffler now!