OCR03347 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time "Please, please make it rain..."

Yo recuerdo que vi esta canción en los foros. Me gusta que la canción es sencilla, pero tiene contramelodías como esas a 0:41, 1:33, 1:38, 2:22, y 2:47. Muy bién!

I remember that I saw this song in the forums. I like that the remix is straightforward, but has countermelodies like those at 0:41, 1:33, 1:38, 2:22, and 2:47. Very nice!

Really digging this remix. I love anything acoustic and anything zelda, so this is a great combo.

Having said that, I do kind of wish there were a version without the rain/thunder sfx which doesn't really fit well with my playlist of similar acoustic tracks.

21 hours ago, timaeus222 said:

Yo recuerdo que vi esta canción en los foros. Me gusta que la canción es sencilla, pero tiene contramelodías como esas a 0:41, 1:33, 1:38, 2:22, y 2:47. Muy bién!

I remember that I saw this song in the forums. I like that the remix is straightforward, but has countermelodies like those at 0:41, 1:33, 1:38, 2:22, and 2:47. Very nice!

You almost nailed it timaeus! :-P "Vio" isn't used for 1st person.

Anyway, I also remember this one from the workshop. It's a very pretty arrangement with nice playing. I feel the guitars are a bit too bright but that's just nitpicking. Awesome job!

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR03347 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time "Please, please make it rain..."