DAW Preference Question

So basically, I'm pretty new to producing and such and only really got Reaper cause of the bang for your buck factor (60 bucks? That's a steal man!), but I'm not really sure if its the best choice and things I've read up have made me more confused really. I'm going to use Reaper for now, but is there gonna be a point where I'll have to switch to another DAW like FL Studio or Pro Tools? And if so would I have to worry about that anytime soon?

No one is going to have an accurate answer for you because no one knows what music you make, how you make your music, what your work flow is like, etc.  I've never used Reaper but I believe those who make use of live recordings tend to prefer Reaper or Cubase or Pro Tools, those who rather sequence everything typically use FL Studio, electronic music producers use Reason, the list goes on.

You're gonna have to play around with the other DAWs to get an answer to your question, and you can worry about doing that whenever you feel stuck or frustrated or bored with Reaper.

FWIW, I know a whole lot of game composers and professional engineers who swear by Reaper. It's supposedly one of the single most customizable options out there, so it's as good as any a place to get comfortable with. Everything has its pros and cons -- I like doing my live recording sessions in Logic, but would rather do my sequencing and "song building" in FL Studio. Just get good at something, figure out what you like about it, and then try something else if you feel the need.

I'm in the process of switching to Reaper after using Sonar for 8+ years because Reaper is far more scriptable.

As far as just starting out goes, the only real limiting factor with Reaper will be that it doesn't come with a bunch of bundled instruments/effects like a lot of other DAWs do. Whether this is important is up to you. Regardless, as you acquire your own instruments and effects you'll likely start to move away from bundled stuff even if you have it, since it tends not to be as high-end/top-dollar/specialized as stuff you buy separately.