Showroom Dummy's mixes attributed to Sir_NutS?

Yeah, SRD was an alias I used for a while to try different styles without people telling me to "go back to trance".  It got a little out of hand after a while, and when I joined the staff I felt it was wrong to keep the ruse going any longer.

Just in case anyone wonders, I didn't use SRD to circunvent PRC rules, I was participating regularly as both srd and sn, but I never selected a song for the other alias to remix if I won a round.  I simply skipped the next round if I ever won.  After a while, stuff I was doing as srd seeped into sn so it was really pointless since both were very close in style by the end.  Sorry for the shenanigans, but srd did help me broaden my styles to the point where I'm not the trance guy anymore.

50 minutes ago, Rexy said:

I think I only have one question to add to this sudden revelation - what's the relevance behind Ralf Schneider anyway, other than just the first convincing German name that came up the top of your head? o__O

Showroom Dummies is a Kraftwerk song, Kraftwerk is my favorite electronic music group of all time, and I'm a huge geek about them.  They have been a huge influence in my music and srd's style was pretty much Kraftwerk derived at the start.  The founders and original members of Kraftwerk were  Ralf Hütter and Florian Schneider.