JK FlipFlop

My DAW is not an available option under software.

8 posts in this topic

I use Mixcraft (7.7 Build 303). When I was filling in the information on my profile, I had to leave "0 selected" under Software - Digital Audio Workstations. I didn't know Mixcraft was so unknown.

I use Mixcraft as well, and I think a handful of people on these forums do as well. But it is indeed a far less known and less professionally-regarded DAW than any of the others you saw on the list.

7 minutes ago, Slimy said:

I use Mixcraft as well, and I think a handful of people on these forums do as well. But it is indeed a far less known and less professionally-regarded DAW than any of the others you saw on the list.

I still think it should be added to the list. I've heard rather professional-sounding stuff that was made with Mixcraft. EDM364 (on both YouTube and Newgrounds) is one person who really knows how to use it well. He/she makes trap instrumentals that sound professionally made.

52 minutes ago, JK FlipFlop said:

I still think it should be added to the list. I've heard rather professional-sounding stuff that was made with Mixcraft. EDM364 (on both YouTube and Newgrounds) is one person who really knows how to use it well. He/she makes trap instrumentals that sound professionally made.

Well, isn't collaboration the purpose of that list? Meaning that the number of people who use a DAW is more important than what you can make with it. (Although I don't know for sure that the amount of people that use Mixcraft on these forums isn't comparable to the number of people that use some of the lesser known DAWs already on the list.)

12 hours ago, djpretzel said:

Thanks for the suggestion - we'll add it soon!

Thank you. I look forward to it. Versions 5-7 is what most Mixcraft users have, though some still use 4. Just a FYI ;)