Adding small "speeches" to your music

I still think it's quite fascinating how some people use human voice in modern electronic music productions, for example one artist i like, Brig, often has quite similar vocals in many of his (hers?) tracks, yet different, but similar still, (mostly some ooh, aah, ooaaa-u-u-aa etc with lots of echo and sometimes delay perhaps? (or just sang that way) you catch my drift) and it sounds to me that they are often sang by same person (as the voice is extremely similar), might i assume that it could be possible, that it's her own voice (would be hella lot easier to produce what one wants if it was own voice) or it could also be someone with whom he/she often produces music. Or one singer from whom Brig then samples often... i dunno actually.. hard to tell.. Could be playing around with pitch as well with many different singers but the resemblance is uncanny. Check out this EP by Brig and you will hear what i mean

What do you think? Brigs own voice? Or someone with whom he/she is in contact with? or sampled from somewhere (perhaps a same singer?)

On heartbeat for example there is definitely playing around with pitch a lot but hard to tell is it a man's or a woman's voice... Sounds a lot more woman's voice in chorus at least. The voice is so similar in many tracks by Brig, that i automatically assume it is either Brig herself or someone with whom he/she is in contact with. It's definitely a woman's voice though.. i guess?