PRC324 - Sonic Has A Lot of Options (Sonic Unleashed)

Bundeslang

PRC326 should be a special round?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. PRC326 should be a special round?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only if Bundeslang doesn't enter
    • Only if Bundeslang will enter for sure

The People's Remix Competition 324
PRCv13-12

Hello everyone and Welcome to the People's Remix Competition!

Important message: the deadline of this round is at Saturday June 11, two days earlier as usual!!!

Mega Man 7 got his fourth PRC. PlanarianHugger was the one who selected the source and he posted a bonus track. Chalis and Bundeslang tried to win but both failed. Bundeslang got the wooden spoon. NinjaPenguinDan was too strong and only got first place votes.

The source selected is from a game without a PRC history. But it is from Sonic The Hedgehog, and that game has a rich PRC history. The last was in PRC318 when PlanarianHugger claimed victory and Bundeslang got a second place just before RonaldPoe.

On 3-6-2016 at 6:41 PM, Daniel Caton said:

Sonic games often have the bestest soundtracks, so I’m going to have to choose “Endless Possibility” from Sonic Unleashed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJjxKhjR9H4

Theme - "Endless Possibility"

PRC324.jpg

Source: Sonic Unleashed (PS) - Endless Possibility

MIDI

Source Information

ThaSauce link: Click here to submit

To submit a song at the compo page a ThaSauce account is required.

If anyone has problems with registering or uploading the song to ThaSauce, please upload the song somewhere else and post a download link in the thread. I recommend Soundcloud, don't forget to allow downloads to enable me to upload the song at ThaSauce.

To register and submit, do the following.

• Click the ThaSauce Link.
  • Click the 'You are not logged in' button in the upper right.
  • Click on 'register' (at the bottom).
  • Read the terms and click 'I agree to these terms'. If you don't agree with them, upload the song somewhere else and post a download link as mentioned above (by doing that, you allow me to upload the song at ThaSauce.
  • Continue the process by filling in your information.
  • You will get a question to confirm that you're not a robot. Here are some possible answers:
    • Name a compo: PRC
    • Who organizes One Hour Compo: Starla
    • Name a ThaSauce subdomain: compo.thasauce.net
    • Who created Mega Mans: Capcom
  • A confirmation mail will be send. There might be some issues with it (meaning that you don't get it), if that is the case, upload the song somewhere else as described above.
  • Once registered, login with your username and password, go to the mentioned page and submit the song. If you want submit two or more songs you can create multiple ThaSauce accounts or upload the song somewhere else and post the download link.

PRC instructions

• Limitations at ThaSauce require your entry to be 20 MB or less in size. Length for length's sake and MIDI rips are not allowed (only as Bonus Mixes).
  • Entries must be posted in the  by Monday June 13th 2016 at 12:59 am ThaSauce time (20:00 UTC, 21:00 GMT), check the ThaSauce page for the exact time left. Two days extension.
  • You may enter as many mixes as you like and work with as many people as you like on each mix. You are free to create a second ThaSauce account for that, it's needed to be able to upload a second remix. You can also upload it somewhere else and put a download link in this thread
  • Do not make qualitative comments on an entry until the results of the vote have been posted in this thread.
  • Mixers cannot vote for themselves but if they vote they recieve a free first place vote added onto their score.
  • The winner of this round may select the source for PRC325.
  • The winner of PRC324NinjaPenguinDan, can only take part by submitting a bonus mix.
  • You can find the full rules list at this page as well.

GOOD LUCK!

PRC.png

Wow I was literally playing to the level fail music of this game on loop yesterday cause my brother was playing! (not because he was failing, because I brought it up on youtube cause that is so great) This is an awesome source!

The deadline is over, this means we already have a winner. 

Chalis.jpg

Chalis congratulations. You may pick the next source. Send the source to me (with a MID/MP3 file, otherwise send a second source with a MID file) by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer a PM @Ocremix). Send your source as fast as you can, but before this Wednesday (15 June), 10:59 AM ThaSauce time.

PRC325 will start earlier and will also end earlier. PRC326 will be a longer round since I'll be on vacation in the first weeks of july. If anyone has suggestions for a special round, feel free to PM the suggestion to me.