"Pieces of Courage" A Link to The Past Project (ONE TRACK LEFT)

28 minutes ago, The Nikanoru said:

Hey, Rhino. Put me down for the 'Lost Woods,' if not taken. I'll provide a title soon. 

I have a voice-over idea for 'Ganon's Message,' too, if you're interested. PM me if you are.

It may take some time for me to complete. You have a deadline?

EDIT: Title suggestion: Agahnim's Grand Design or Of Pendants and Crystals

Sweet. 

I have the piano version. Sure. Do you have the lyrics made? You could post them here, because I need to know how long the voice over is.

No deadline.

Love the title names. 

Good as well. How many discs should there be two? Also....I don't know if DJ would like us "remaking" the tracks versus "remixing" them. Oh, well, this is a fan project, right?  I'm having fun doing it, too. GSO is getting someone to do the art and trailer....Guess someone should get going on the title, right? ....I'll go and do that now....

1 minute ago, TheChargingRhino said:

Good as well. How many discs should there be two? Also....I don't know if DJ would like us "remaking" the tracks versus "remixing" them. Oh, well, this is a fan project, right?  I'm having fun doing it, too. GSO is getting someone to do the art and trailer....Guess someone should get going on the title, right? ....I'll go and do that now....

I'm more about remaking the tracks, so even if someone wants to use my remake and remix it, it could be interesting! I'll see if I can make other songs in the list, I'll get back with new claims if I have any ideas! :)

Same. I have a version of "Ganon Battle" that even has a version of the intro to "Ganon's theme/ Last Battle" from OOT. You know what that is- DA DA DAAAAAA DA DA' DA DA DA; DA DAAAAAAAAAAAA. THAT.

I have that plus three others coming- please ignore the logo of the videos- Don't want to pay for Soundcloud if  I forget to cancel, you know? 

Here's the cave theme. I know, it's....bad. I'll fix it later.

Here's the Ganon Battle theme

Here's the Master Sword theme.

Here's "Ganon's Message" for you, Nika.

On 7/22/2016 at 9:45 PM, DMT Produktionen said:

Mr.Rhino, by secert sound, do you mean this?

It's, Ms. Rhino, acutally, and yeah- but you could pair it with the "You gotta key!" track as well. 

The one that goes DA DA DA DAAAAAAAAA.

Because we need MORE OoT in our lives. Rock remix of Hyrule Field done with Slayer. (also, note what the link ends in. 64. IT KNOWS.)

On 7/22/2016 at 10:10 PM, TheChargingRhino said:

Because we need MORE OoT in our lives. Rock remix of Hyrule Field done with Slayer. (also, note what the link ends in. 64. IT KNOWS.)

I also discovered the drum loop section. :-D

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA- THERE'S A WEBSITE FOR THIS?! 

WHAT? Oh, hey- I'm also almost to 100 posts. So, I just created this as a fan project....and look where it's at now. This is great. Really great- "Let's Rock and Roll" (Hyrule Castle) will be up here sometime tomorrow. After that, I'm doing the title, and then I'm done for a bit....I have done....yeah,

Also, have you guys heard the stage 1-3 theme from Target Renegade (NES)? That melody....Someone should cover that. (might be me. you can do some cool stuff with Hardcore and FLSlayer...) 

12 hours ago, TheChargingRhino said:

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA- THERE'S A WEBSITE FOR THIS?! 

it's only tentative right now but yeah, after we get all the tracks done, I get the final album art done + find Somebody to do the album trailer, the website will go live. so we not only need an album title, we also need a domain name(leave the hosting stuff to me). I was thinking www.piecesofcourage.net what do you think?

36 minutes ago, GSO said:

it's only tentative right now but yeah, after we get all the tracks done, I get the final album art done + find Somebody to do the album trailer, the website will go live. so we not only need an album title, we also need a domain name(leave the hosting stuff to me). I was thinking www.piecesofcourage.net what do you think?

Great. Got the title done, but if someone else wants to "remake" it, then fine. Going to be up in a bit-still working on Hyrule Castle. I'm on "C" right now. There's four parts (A, B, C, D.)

2 hours ago, GSO said:

If you guys are happy with the name, I vote for that domain name, sure! :D

GUYS- I NEED YOUR HELP ASAP- I NEED the notes to Wing Ding from Tropical Freeze. IMMEDIATELY. If you go to any version, it's around 1:08 to 1:42. It's for "Funky World". It'd be perfect! (Dark World and Wing Ding are in the same key, right?)  And I need the bass and chord parts too. 

Is the website up yet?

HEY! I'm someone else now. Cool.

Also, Sbeast might put something in for this....I mean, he DID ask about it...

Hey Dark. GSO posted the trailer comment. I'm sure he'll move it.

6 hours ago, BlueJackG said:

I claim the Overworld theme, if no one has taken it yet.

"Clad in Green": https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx8KZbVBD5eKaWJSMnowZktKRVk

Done. Is there anyway to put the songs in this thread though? Like put them on YouTube or Soundcloud or something? 

On 7/25/2016 at 1:04 PM, BlueJackG said:

I was going to upload on Youtube, yes, I'll share them when they're uploaded!

GREAT!

Title and Hyrule Castle should be up sooner or later....

Title will be up shortly. 

Here it is. I'm thinking the name should be "Third Quest", or "The Start of the Third Quest". 

is there anybody On OCR with mad video editing Skills that wants to Make the Youtube Album trailer for this project?:

it's not an official OCR Project so I don't think Jose the Bronx Rican will want to do it. here is the trailer for FF9 Worlds Apart I kinda had a similar idea to this for this project:

Tracks still left(as far as I know):

Time of The Falling Rain:

Princess Zelda's Rescue:

Church/Sanctuary:

The Soldiers of Kakariko Village: 

Fortune-Telling House:

Guessing Game House:

Sanctuary/Light World Dungeon: 

Boss BGM:

Boss Cleared Fanfare:

Flute Boy's Ocarina:

Dark World Dungeon:

Turned into a Rabbit!:

Crystal:

The Priest Transforms into Ganon: 

(c'mon people we're almost filled.):-D

HEY PEOPLE!

Okay, so "Priest" is "Ganon's Message", but the first five-7 seconds of my version is the actual track. Let's just combine the two and call it a day, shall we?

You guys want codes? okay- if they say "finished", then I don't think we're changing them. If they say work in progress, then that's what they are. Color coded by name too, so we know who's doing which track (I've got the most tracks!)

4 hours ago, DarkeSword said:

Guys, the you can't post threads in Community linking to this thread asking for help. Asking for help is what the Recruit and Collaborate forum is for.

So this happened....

Anyone doing "Opening Demo"? I'll do "Time of the Falling Rain."