What do YOU want to see at E3?

You never know... They might have something during their Direct video. The odds are 3,720 to 1, but they still could.

I was hoping for some TellTale Games info, but it seems those already leaked/were shown before. There's a third season of The Walking Dead, with Clementine returning, and now she's about 14 or 15. She looks older, and a little tougher than when we saw her last. What are they going to put her through this time?

And the TellTale Batman game has some pics out, and it's looking pretty good.

Minecraft: they just announced cross-platform multiplayer during the conference. They had someone with an iPad and someone with a Windows tablet playing on the same map. So it's unlikely they will announce a sequel any time soon.

Besides, the game is constantly getting updates and mods, and it has no story, so a sequel wouldn't really even offer anything.

2 hours ago, Bleck said:

I just wanted more info on the FF7 remake and apparently we're not getting any

Not sure if you're aware of this but rumour has it that when it was announced they hadn't even started work on it. Much in the same way that Satoru Iwata hadn't started work on Super Smash Bros Brawl when he announced that (except in that situation it wasn't even planned either. That wily Iwata). The video trailer for the FFVII remake was merely a proof of concept, so you may have a while to wait before any updates.

19 hours ago, The Damned said:

Minecraft: they just announced cross-platform multiplayer during the conference. They had someone with an iPad and someone with a Windows tablet playing on the same map. So it's unlikely they will announce a sequel any time soon.

Besides, the game is constantly getting updates and mods, and it has no story, so a sequel wouldn't really even offer anything.

I think an easy way for it to be modded or improved, or better/more efficient rendering. I have been trying to install mods to my minecraft server for a long time with no luck. Huge pain in the ass. 

I wanted to see something for Crash Bandicoot's 20th anniversary and it actually HAPPENED in last night's Sony press conference!  I am so greatful for both the remakes for the original trilogy AND the appearance in Skylanders Imaginators as a PS4 exclusive - I just feel so happy that there's people that DO care about the fanbase so much!  It'll be a long wait to get gameplay footage, but I'll be glad to board the wait train and see what happens :D