FL Studio Sound Design + more Tutorials

(IF for whatever reason this is not allowed, go ahead and delete it and well.. if its not allowed I will then know, in which case I apologize!)

Hey guys. So I've lurked around here since FL Studio was a baby at version 3 (i'll never forget) And I have ALWAYS wanted to be apart of OCRemix. I used to replace midis with instruments and post them here, good times. Anyway, now that I have overly matured over the years I finally have some things I want to contribute. Aside from working on a game development team, and having a side Donkey Kong Country remix project I am doing on my own, I want to help YOU. All of the knowledge I have gathered I want to do my best to help out those who once were in my position in my younger years

http://www.youtube.com/c/ruxtonrukkus Is my youtube channel. I will use this post to update this first post and categorize my tutorials in a better fashion.

I specialize in sound design, and heavier electronic music so, keep that in mind (I am a bit of a shitposter as well which you may hear a few times in a video)

The main reason aside from wanting to contribute though is I want people to listen to some of my works and ask me questions, or even ask me without knowing my skill level. Thats up to you. I want to be able to do as much as I can with youtube and doing FL Studio tutorials to help rid of the pain-staking searches and hunts I know some people go on. The only problem is, without someone asking me super specific questions, I can't fill that void to make it easy. So I was also use this top post to create a pending list of questions I get from people, and change them out when they are finished. This is something I have always wanted to do.

To start things off i'll just put a link under this bit of text to a tutorial that I think may help people come up with interesting fills using the arpeggio tool in FL Studio with FPC. Before I post the link I want EVERYONE to keep in mind that I am all self-taught. I do not know all of the exact proper terminology all of the time, but don't think you need to be that advanced to make music. Use your ears as that i the most important tool for all of us producers and such.

HERE is the featured video:

Anyways, feel free to ask me how to do things and I will surely do help to the best of my ability!