Zelda Metal Medley

Sbeast

Very cool! I recognize every track - I'm such a geek. And old, apparently. :)

The sound you chose for the Triforce intro seems ... too synthetic for the sound created after the first ten seconds. The SNES OST used some sort of harp sound, so maybe something lighter would capture that feel a little better.

0:24 to 0:26 seems a little cluttered. Afterwards, however, the harmonies work very well together, flawless timing.

Not sure I like the voice clips, but the one at 2:09 is original and not sampled, yes? Definitely points for that. :)

One note on arrangement: Not sure I would end on the Song of Time. I mean, it works, but it might be more effective to end on Zelda's Lullaby and insert Song of Time after the Temple Theme but use that driving drumbeat to get back into Death Mountain. Just a suggestion.

This is awesome and already really polished. I like the video, it's like a trip down memory lane. Keep on shredding!

3 hours ago, The Nikanoru said:

Very cool! I recognize every track - I'm such a geek. And old, apparently. :)

The sound you chose for the Triforce intro seems ... too synthetic for the sound created after the first ten seconds. The SNES OST used some sort of harp sound, so maybe something lighter would capture that feel a little better.

0:24 to 0:26 seems a little cluttered. Afterwards, however, the harmonies work very well together, flawless timing.

Not sure I like the voice clips, but the one at 2:09 is original and not sampled, yes? Definitely points for that. :)

One note on arrangement: Not sure I would end on the Song of Time. I mean, it works, but it might be more effective to end on Zelda's Lullaby and insert Song of Time after the Temple Theme but use that driving drumbeat to get back into Death Mountain. Just a suggestion.

This is awesome and already really polished. I like the video, it's like a trip down memory lane. Keep on shredding!

Wait- he made an original voice clip? Cool!