Forgotten Till The End (Half Life 2 / HL2 Lost Coast)

MtM0201

• 2 weeks later...

well, it is actually more than one synth, it's a mixture of 3 with no flanger. there's chorus, reverb, and love philter (FL's phaser/filter) used, along with 3 instruments. A swiriling synth, a deep bass string ensemble, and a synth chorus (least noticable).

glad you like it though 8)

damn I was expecting some action-packed track. HL2 (original) had two very exceptional bits of music, if blends with the action so well, it's unbelievable.

Anyway this is very relaxing... I should put it on my MP3 right now as I am going to sleep in literally 10mins. (only my right ear-peice works though :() Were u going for that soothing feel? I like it though. *Insert thumbs-up smiley here*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dig it man. I've been in the mood for some good ambience lately. It would be nice if you could get a voice in here; maybe even a low key beat coming in about half way, and then a voice coming in with some harmonics. That could spruce it up a bit, because around the middle it starts to get old... same old sound, ya know.