Galactic Junk League

Rutky

Hello everybody. We're small dev team from Slovakia working on a MMO arena shooter combined with sandbox building named Galactic Junk League. We're currently transitioning from Closed Alpha (restricted to Europe) to Open Alpha (worldwide) and we would like to get some feedback so we can create even more entertaining and user friendly Beta version.

The game is free to play, only thing you need to do is to register on https://galacticjunkleague.com/?a=alpha-open.index , download our game and have fun.

Open Alpha is available only for Windows users,but we are working hard to make sure that with the Beta release coming soon, we will include also Mac/Linux users.

Thank you again for your feedback

For anyone that is slightly interested, I found some videos about building and fighting. This one seems fairly positive, specifically the designing, building and using of a craft in a game. Some mild swearing, so maybe NSFW.

Note that I am not a player of this game, nor am I affiliated with the developers. I just thought the video was kind of interesting.

I like the block by block design/build aspect, but what I really want to see more of these days in single-player campaigns. It seems everyone is ditching that in favor of multiplayer combat only games. Oh well.