• Your ReMixer name : brAin
  • Your real name: Brian Levine
  • Your email address:
  • Your userid: 33497

Submission Information

• Name of game(s) arranged: Mass Effect
  • Name of arrangement: Siha
  • Name of individual song(s) arranged: Love Theme
  • Additional information about game: Xbox 360, original song composed by Jack Wall
  • Link to the original soundtrack: https://soundcloud.com/jackwallmusic/mass-effect-love-theme
  • Your own comments about the mix: Kept the main melody, but altered the theme to sound darker and more desperate to reflect the mood of the story in the later games.

• Chimpazilla changed the title to 2016/04/05 - (1N) Mass Effect 'Siha' *DON'T MOVE*

Very pretty, and there are some cool little embellishments to the piano parts. I've got to agree with Chimp that this is very, very close to the source, in instrumentation, percussion, style, atmosphere and note usage. What's here is very well done, and the production is spot on, but unfortunately it doesn't fit with the goals of OCR, due to it being too conservative. Thanks for sharing your work with us, though!

NO

Given the minimalist arrangement the production you have here was fairly decent. I'm with the others that it sounds a lot like the original, right down to the style of track. There are some slight differences from the original like the pulsing bass and the SFX, but for the most part it's all similar stuff. The main melody repeats fairly regularly like the original - I would've loved to have seen your track break away from this by throwing in some original material. The small piano licks you have here and there are good but are not really enough to carry the rest of the track and establish it as an arrangement for OCR.

NO

• Liontamer changed the title to 2016/04/05 - *NO - DON'T MOVE* Mass Effect 'Siha'
  • Liontamer locked this topic