OCR00015 - Bubble Bobble "Hillbilly Rodeo"

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lmassoff: Oh my god! This is amazing! I...I can't stop laughing or listening to this! Oh.....oh, I can't breathe.....aha..ha.....Oh, man, DJP, this is quite possibly the funniest thing I've heard in the last month at least. I'm not joking when I say I'd love to hear more country/bluegrass/hillbilly tunes like this, even if it's not as insanely weird and good at the same time. The tag "goofy" is perfect for this. Ah, damn, that was great. Thank you for making this, really. Yeehaw!

• 2 years later...
CLEARLY a banjo!

Now come on, my man. It sounds like a midi acoustic guitar but it could be any number of midi-based acoustic instruments, it doesn't have the quality, in my mind, for me to consider it a banjo! Don't be upset, just take the criticisms on board to improve with future mixes. :tomatoface:

Hahah... have a good holiday, dude :-)

• 2 months later...

Mr. Pretzel...

what were you thinking? :mrgreen:

This is probably the funniest remix I've heard on OCR (surpassing Music Of My Groin, believe it or not). No joke, I couldn't breathe when you (or someone else?) started singing vocables (vocaloids? I don't know the technical terms for that) at 1:20 up until the end.

You sir, should be shot. Either that, or get a big giant hug. Preferably the one that is not illegal.

can i remix your remix? :-P

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR00015 - Bubble Bobble "Hillbilly Rodeo"
  • 4 years later...