Making a Mix

Ok so, i have mostly practiced my own composing and producing skills over the years because that is what i prefer to do. Not counting only few of remixes in which i also used audio files, on which i also have composed and produced still, but on a single case i did make a mix of others songs and merely chose the tracks for it and added few effects here and there and chose the point when the songs are changing and stuff. In that mix all the tracks were produced by Arkasia

This:

Mixed and made a video, just because i like his music and thought it could be fun. Now i did make one more of several artists (Nasko, Deltabot, Panda Eyes, Virtual Riot, Brig, Music Predators) , but i'm not sure what kind of an impact it might have for my account considering copyrights. I know some tracks are strictly denied to republish anywhere (from a single case when i tried to upload Adele - Hello remix) else except on their own appropriate channels. How can i possibly know which are genuinely allowed to use in a mix except basically by trying? So i won't get copyright claims which will jeopardize my account.  Anyway, i have made the mix already and rendering the video as i am writing.

All the tracks were Free Downloads and i used the opportunity to get them and make a mix out of them so considering that the tracks were free, i assume they are also free to re-publish in a mix as long as i mention the names of the artists, tracks and give links to the artist accounts as i have already saved such draft on wordpad to add as a description for the video.

Also i have noticed that some people on youtube add a text like: "I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE SONGS" and stuff like that, but some do not, so can anyone tell me why is that? At least i did write such text on that mix but is it a necessity? For some reason i see it kind of pointless when the tracks are mentioned by full name and links are given in the description. Although i should have given the link to Arkasia by the way in that too.... gonna go edit it now..

Yeah, thought so, saying something like "i don't own these" won't help. 

Also i'm not planning on making mixtapes often if at all (i usually just repost as in add a link to some tracks i like on my accounts, not making mixes of them and then uploading them) because as i said, i prefer designing and composing my own music the way i want to instead of just putting couple of songs one after another. I'm an individual musician (or at least a producer and composer with virtual instruments and sound designs as according to some people "you can't be a musician if you don't play real instruments" (although i kind of play piano but not effectively for a live performance, only for composing with it more slowly)), not a freaking record label. This is only to share some good tracks for people who might not necessarily know the tracks and some video effect practice for me

Good link though, explains quite effectively the point in a short explanation. Did get some copyright claims on the video i was talking about, this:

Although, not from every track, merely from 3 tracks. Brutal-ish dubstep mix, for people who like music with heavy, often changing sound designs like myself at certain times depending on the mood. Added all the artists and the tracks name of course, links to their accounts and also the source for the background picture.