Quake II- Quad machine Cover/remix

Str1ctur3

This track is awesome. I listened to the source beforehand, and was blown away, not having played the game. This rendition is excellent. It would probably be a lot of work, but would it be possible to add in some soloing or some rearrangement? I don't know if you are posting this just to show off your sweet guitar work or for critiquing as a possible ReMix, but it might be too close to the original to pass muster with the judges in its current state.

Not trying to detract from the quality of this song, though. Looking forward to any changes or refinements.

I wish I could take credit for the guitar work but it's all a plugin lol. I still controlled the expression and the distortion profile and what not but all the instruments you hear are samples. At this point though the version is final. I'd tweak it more but this was a diversion away from my main productions. Thanks for the kind words though :)

FL Slayer is your problem there man. The plugin I used is called Shreddage 2. It's a library of dry recorded guitar samples that let you mimic a real player. So I got the notes set up and slapped guitar rig 5 on the sucker threw on one of my patches and eq'd it. Same with the bass.